Vision – What do we really want?
To reduce and eliminate risk from fire, rescue, and medical events in the communities we serve.
Mission – What is our purpose?
To preserve quality of life and protect property through public education, prevention activities, and emergency response services.
Organizational Vision Statements
- Prevention activities that are reducing risks from fire, rescue and medical events
- Exceptional people with quality equipment who are arriving on the emergency scene at the right time
- Members who are enthusiastic, motivated, and empowered
- Members who are engaged with the community, sharing a sense of destiny with District patrons
- Leadership from the Board of Directors and the Management Team that is clear and concise
- An organization that is fiscally stable and prepared for the future
Values- How do we act?
Honesty and integrity: Don’t be afraid of the truth. Do the right thing, even if it hurts.
Professionalism: Take pride in your work, display confidence, be accountable and respectful to others.
Safety: Make personal, team, and the public’s safety a priority.
Teamwork: Be receptive to the sharing of differing ideas. Be humble; help each other but don’t walk on each other.
Health: Maintain physical and mental well-being.
- Initiative 1: Minimize the direct and indirect impacts associated with fire, EMS, and rescue emergencies.
- Initiative 2: Ensure sustainability of service delivery by efficient use of our people, facilities, fleet, and finances.
- Initiative 3: Develop, promote, and demonstrate professionalism, innovation, and excellence throughout the organization.
- Initiative 4: Maintain a high level of trust by promoting District engagement in the communities we serve.
- Initiative 5: Develop and strengthen collaborative efforts and strategic partnerships.