Vision – What do we really want?
To reduce and eliminate risk from fire, rescue, and medical events in the communities we serve
Mission – What is our purpose?
To protect life and property through public education, prevention activities, and emergency response services
Organizational Vision Statements
- Prevention activities that are reducing risks from fire, rescue and medical events
- Exceptional people with quality equipment who are arriving on the emergency scene at the right time
- Members who are enthusiastic, motivated, and empowered
- Members who are engaged with the community, sharing a sense of destiny with District patrons
- Leadership from the Board of Directors and the Management Team that is clear and concise
- An organization that is fiscally stable and prepared for the future
Values- How do we act?
Honesty and integrity: Don’t be afraid of the truth. Do the right thing, even if it hurts.
Professionalism: Take pride in your work, display confidence, be accountable, and respect each other.
Safety: Make personal, team, and the public’s safety a priority.
Teamwork: Be receptive to the sharing of differing ideas. Play your position; help each other but don’t walk on each other.
Health: Maintain physical and mental well-being.
PRIORITY #1: Minimize the direct and indirect impacts associated with fire, EMS, and Rescue emergencies.
PRIORITY #2: Ensure sustainability of service delivery (people, facilities, fleet, and finance).
PRIORITY #3: Promote, develop, and support craftsmanship, innovation, and excellence throughout the organization.
PRIORITY #4: Promote community involvement with the District and satisfaction of the patrons.
PRIORITY #5: Develop and strengthen collaborative strategic partnerships.